Tuesday, March 30, 2010

another whit story


I don't know what it is with me and the emails at the MTC but yet again I had my email completely erased. THIS time however was for a different reason. So I had typed out such a great lovely spiritual email and then towards the end an Elder in my district told me that he could sign me up for my new email since I hadn't done it yet. I told him it's alright I'll just do it later, and then he said it's ok I'm done I'll just do it so he logged into my account and basically....a message popped up on his screen that he was logged into two computers at the same time and you are being "dishonest and disobediant" and then it came up on my screen as I had 4 minutes left to wrap up and send it, and then it kicked me out and completely took away the rest of my 4 minutes and when I went to try to log back in and copy what I had typed...nope negative. It was a complete and utter big brother movement. I was chasticed by the computer, and It felt terrible haha not only was I disobediant but I was dishonest too....Ohh geeze that was funny. I had to go to the office and they gave me my time back. The reason it said that...which had no crossed my mind for a second was that many missionaries have shared their email time or given it to other missionaries who didn't get to write enough or whatever...which is dishonest because its more than 30 minutes...but still I was completely chasticed..the lady at the front desk laughed and gave me my time back. Thats 2 times I didn't get to send my email. This time I actually got time back, the 1st week I just didn't want to retype everything all out.
I will try to retype what I had said. I started off before with my temple experience. We got every pday and it's the highlight of me week. Its so relaxing and is such a high! I was on that high still all the way up til the email incident. haha but really It's so amazing. We did sealings today, and that was my first time...soooooo awesome. As missionaries we can only participate as children and I really enjoyed that because it was fun. I could really feel the bonds that were being made today. We literally have countless, and I mean countless blessings poured upon us if we are living worthly. Heavenly Father LITERALLY wants to give you EVERYTHING he has, I'm still having a hard time comprehending that, but I do know that he will, I have seen it so much already in my life.