Tuesday, March 30, 2010

whit update

So sorry it has taken so long to update you on hermana drussel, but we could not remember the password. Sorry................anyways I took some of the classic whit stories from her letters home so here you go:

Week 2 at the MTC:
> So we were teaching some Elders in our district and I was telling them how much God loves us and that we are all brothers and sisters and I went onto to emphasize it by saying my companion's my sister and you are my brothers...however. Mind you, I have NEVER mixed these words up before but I said "Ella es mi hija, y usted es mi hijo, and yet again I said y usted is mi hijo," so 3 times.... I'm sure you all know what that says, basically no one bothered to correct my after the first time I called someone my child and when it got to Elder Tello and I said it sooooo sincere and really meant it "y usted es mi hijo" that they all lost it and I could not figure out why they were laughing...and then once I did I was just going to keep on trucking however my companion was dying and then I lost it and ending up crying...yet again from laughing so hard....we eventually pullled it together and finished strong but it was mostly because of how much I meant it when I said it. I just wanted to tell him he was my son ok, I had some important information to share, and I thought during a lesson was the best way haha.